Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
• Review factories demand and resource availability.
• Receive and liaise new development request with Sales/Customer Services/Regional Office.
• Costing/Pricing: source new/alternative material & propose alternative production mode/contractor to reduce production cost. Manage & maintain accurate price on the system.
• Proofing/Sampling: Work with production team for new/revised item. Monitor & update the progress to Sales/Region. Inspect & ensure good quality of sample before submission to customer/Region.
• Manage first order quality with Quality Control and Production team.
• Provide technical support to achieve global quality consistency.
• Bachelor degree.
• At least 1 years working experience preferably in printing/packaging, footwear or garment/textile industry or relevant.
• Active, initiative, cautious, flexible, good communication & problem solving and teamwork skills.
• Strong written, verbal skills in English.