Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
- Conduct technical inspections of complex machines
- Install, commission new machine according to the guidance and direction of suppliers.
- Contact & work close with specialist of suppliers for repairing, warranty, spare part,…
- Study new equipment for new product lines.
- Create PM (preventive maintenance) forms, develop, schedule … accordingly. carry out monitoring and maintenance report.
- Maintain all production assets at the very best operating conditions.
- Handle and Repair the devices in responsible areas ensuring safety, quickness, effeciency and quality.
- Strickly abide safety rules/ procedures in lifting, mooring as well as the safety rules of the Company.
- Understand the feature of machinery and equipment of the company as well as specifications for efficient troubleshooting, maintenance and repair.
- Have knowledge and understanding of industrial equipment and components relating to printing industries.
- Trainer for on job training
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering or Technical field.
- 4+ years engineering, industrial maintenance or related experience. Textile experience is referable.
- Demonstrate working knowledge/experience in a given field.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office and function specific software.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Strong organization and attention to detail.
- Strong scientific and engineering knowledge in specialty.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with cross-functional groups to define and execute overall requirements.
- Knowledgeable on process documentation and improvement.