Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
• Responsible to provide project deployment support for North Asia programs. Ownership of overall project roll-out plan for key programs within the region.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Work with various functions to ensure on-time deployment
• Liaise with customer to provide up-to-date reporting on business and factory performance
• Facilitating management briefings, progress status reporting, and escalation to senior management team as necessary.
• Identifying and prioritizing process improvement projects in the deployment process
• Driving the current and future state analysis.
• Participate in ad hoc strategic projects.
WHAT WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
• University degree with 5 to 8 years of solid experience in business integration, process improvement and change management (including experience from in-house and/or management consulting).
• Qualification in PMP is highly desirable.
• strong problem solving and time management skills
• Solid track record in implementing sizable projects
• Excellent written and spoken English (Mandarin is an advantage)
• Expert knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access is essential.
• Details-oriented, customer-focused, self-motivated and able to work under tight deadlines
• Willing to travel upon request.