Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com . Job Description YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE :
If candidate has less experience, we will offer senior pricing analyst role.
Key Responsibilities :
- Keep close communication with PM, Sales & Marketing to monitor price trend for the customers & competitors
- Enhance customer rebate management to improve the rebate quality by alignment with leadership team
- Assist Set product strategy & price positioning in Price f(x) with product management team
· Monthly price scorecards management and lead monthly review meeting with BM/PM team leaders
- Tracking & Improving Vol realization% with the collaboration of business managers/ product managers
· Assist in preparing product promotion plan with PLT
· Assist in daily price decision
· Lead quarterly price assessment
· Lead price excellence project
· Lead change as necessary for all ancillary legacy pricing source systems
Qualifications WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU :
- Other job arranged by Supervisor.
· 5-10 years of financial and/or data analysis experience with a strong focus on process improvement, broad business experience, strong analytical skills
· Effective communicator capable of explaining complex, cross functional issues and answers to leadership team
· Self starter that takes initiative to identify and address opportunities and act as change agent. Must be able to work independently under tight deadlines.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proficient knowledge in excel, word and PPT
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Accounting, Finance or related field. Master is a plus