Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE：
- Responsible for Order Key-in
- Responsible for Order revision, creation etc.
- Communicate with Customer service so as to ensure the accuracy of order key-in.
- Complete tasks assigned by team leader or supervisor.
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Good written, verbal and telephone communication skills.
- Good data entry and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and good follow-up skills.
- Ability to effectively manage many priorities and issues.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, and function specific software.