Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
1. Coordinate complete and consistent information flow for new item/program and global product changes from sales force/customer/global coordinator to process owners (business units, production, pre-press, formatting, programming).
2. Ensure timely delivery of quotation and proofs to sales and/or customers .
3. Coordinate efficient flow of product information to manufacturing units.
4. Collect global prices; calculate pricing for RBIS Asia and other regions as required. Perform global margin analysis when needed by management. Take on global responsibilities as tools are developed.
5. Coordinate timely and consistent availability of samples/proofs/formats/data integrity tests/ink draw downs for manufacturing units.
6. Support other issue assigned by supervisor.
- English level is Grade 4-6, 1 year or above working experiences.
- Experience in merchandising and/or product development coordination such as handle sampling, vendor liaison and quotation will be an advantage.
- Experience in printing & design and apparel/footwear merchandising will be an advantage.
- Detail-oriented, can work under pressure and handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Good analytical skills and ability to determine the best production methods in line with desired price points.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and conversational English, Cantonese and Mandarin.