Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
1. Assist to Supervisor implement departmental operation, lead department staff to achieve specific management targets
2. Coordinate with WHS, CS & Production to processes urgent shipment & CCR
3. Lead team members to implement company policies(ELS/EHS/5S)
4. Proactive to lead business group member to achieve business group goal in high quality.
5. Feedback business group member’s performance to supervisor, managing new staff training issues.
6. Make efforts to support the smooth and efficiency operation of shipping process, analyzing exist problem and provding new solutions
7. Be proficient in Shipping Oracle Usage.
1. College Degree or above, at least 3 years shipping experience, better major in logistics management or international trade.
2. Familiar with computer skill such as excel, word etc.
3. Good written and read English language skills.
4. Good communication skills in spoken and written with good sense of quick feedback to customer requirement.
5. With skills on independent problem solving and able to work under pressure.