About Avery Dennison Corporation:
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at
ABOUT YOUR ROLE 职位描述
(Overall purpose of the role, including the main business objectives and responsibilities)
Order service for selected RBO and material planning for selected category. Monitor production status to give commitment to CS; handle urgent/special cases; plan material and feedback quality issues; monitor foreast accuracy.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE 工作职责:
- Comunicate with CS for customer order response and folow up, make sure goods deliver on time;
- Follow outsoure plan if inhouse capacity is not enough;
- Daily material replenishment and analysis,monitor forecast accuracy for top/important RBO/item;
- Prepare for new item/project include machine preparation, capacity preparation, order system, production LT commitment;
- Collect data for handbook prepration;
- Follow up tasks assigned by PPC supervisor/manager. Back up teammates when needed.
-Obey with company's policy (EHS, ELS, WI,quality etc.). Participate company-organized training,and follow related procedures&WI;
-Junior college or above;
-Good written and reading English level;
-Computer knowledge especially in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- 1 year of related working experience is preferred;
-Strong communication skills and team work;
-Customer and result oriented, open-minded, self-motivated, Willing to work under pressure.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
When applying to this position, please use Internet Explorer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled