About Avery Dennison Corporation:
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at
ABOUT YOUR ROLE 职位描述
(Overall purpose of the role, including the main business objectives and responsibilities)
- Factory transfer business contorl;
- General trade materilas import and tracking;
-LLKK> materials import from oversea and tracking;
- Work with forwarder to arrange LLKK materials import via bonded warehouse or bonded logistics park;
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE 工作职责:
-Communicate with customers to do factory transfer business and make sure it was supervised compliance by China customs law and regulations -Communicate with production team to get the related information and documents for import machines part;
-Work with HK warehouse to arrange machines part ship to NS port and make sure it customs declaration timely;
-Every month internal audit factory transfer to avoid any cusotms risk or issues;
-Work with HK warehouse team to arrange LLKK> materials import and customs declaration smoothly;
-Work with forwarder to arrange LLKK materials import via bonded warehouse or bonded logistics park;
-Follow up any issues if need;
-Help supervisor to completed other work;
- 2 years or above experience in factory transfer and bonded machines import;
- College or above, read and write mail in English.
- Customs declaration license holder priority;
- Practiced computer skills including Microsoft office;
- Integrity and accountability.
- Strong leadership and good communication skills;
- Excellent coordination and process thinking;
- Good data analysis skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
When applying to this position, please use Internet Explorer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled