ABOUT AVERY DENNISON GRAPHICS SOLUTIONS
Avery Dennison is a world leader in graphics that identify, promote and inform. We use our extensive experience and creativity to help companies across the world bring brand visions to life in powerful and exciting ways. Here to transform ideas into tangible and inspiring messages, we believe in the power of imagination to enrich our world.
Our high-performance, pressure-sensitive materials are designed for use on vehicle and building graphics, and are regularly converted for digital, cut and screen applications, such as banners and commercial signs. And we are constantly innovating to make graphics more exciting, noticeable and easy to install. Decades of know-how and the latest technologies – like Easy Apply Technology and our Supreme Wrapping Films – allow us to help you transform ideas into impactful messages.
Know more about us http://graphicsap.averydennison.com
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
You will be responsible to deliver agreed business targets including Gross Profit Margin by taking end to end responsibility and working cross functionally to drive aggressive growth plans & leading a team of professionals in a matrix organization environment. Also, you be responsible for building the Avery Dennison brand in the market place via offering a differentiated value proposition & gaining a leading market position in the target segments
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
● Define & execute country Business Strategy & AOP goals aimed at delivering sustainable profitable growth, gain market share & build Avery Dennison brand at key distributors, converters & end users.
● End to End responsibility of working with cross functional teams to deliver AOP targets including Sales growth, Gross Margin, New Business Development, Cash Flow, Innovation, Cost out & meeting Expenses budgets.
● To identify & translate new business opportunities / projects & ensure specification of Avery Dennison materials at targeted brand owners in focused end use segments.
● Strengthen brand visibility in the industry eco system / value chain including Distributors, Converter, Brand owners depending on the target end use segment via participating in trade shows, new customer programs, campaigns.
● Establish & leverage regional and global linkages internally to ensure sharing of best practices, success stories, new product introductions & implementing product launches as per the AOP plan.
● Develop existing talent & build bench strength for business critical roles. Assess the current talent pool & align with the: a) job requirements, skills, capabilities & b) current & future needs of the business, to define a comprehensive talent development strategy.
● Continuously coach direct reports to drive differentiated performance and create a high performance culture by Leveraging usage/adoption of tools like GPS, eLDR and Succession Planning for performance evaluation & reward / recognition for the team.
● Provide leadership and direction to the country teams and provide development opportunities via on the job training & implementing development plans.
● Values & Ethics and Leadership Principles: Ensure deployment of training sessions on a regular basis & lead by example in demonstrating Values and Ethics, Code of Business Conduct, Leadership Principles, EHS programs & and other applicable policies.
● Introduce processes & systems based on business need and encourage usage of ELS, Six Sigma Tools & sponsor Kaizen events to drive higher productivity, efficiency & faster response to market.
● Commercial Excellence: Explore, assess opportunities to standardize customer facing processes covering Distributors, Converters and Brand owners by leveraging platforms like SPIN Selling Techniques, SFDC etc.
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
● Experience of 12 to 15 years in B2B industry.
● Experience in Techno-commercial role and distribution management.
● Lead regional teams.
● Has experience in Strategic Thinking and Thought Leadership.
● Displays Entrepreneurial Spirit
● Has the ability to take quick decisions.
● Has the ability to lead by influencing
● Has good Execution skills – a good mix of strategic thinking & execution
● Agility to cope with today's fast paced market/landscape
● Outpatient coverage for self, spouse and children.
● Outpatient Dental coverage for self, spouse and children.
HR Discussion, 2 rounds of Technical Interviews.
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER