Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent.
Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $7.2 billion in 2017. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
ABOUT AVERY DENNISON RBIS
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $2.2 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions.
Based in Westborough, Massachusetts Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com.
1. Ensure On time material availability to reduce the stock outs.
2. Planning file updation and maintenance and regular planning activities
3. Meet the inventory and obsolescence targets through right level of planning and driving slow and non moving materials liquidation.
4. Track and chase open po and Goods in Transit
5. Stake holder management and work with cross functional team effectively.
6. Good Analytical and Mathematical skills for daily, weekly and monthly reporting for planning activity.
7. Commercial understanding of documentation and tax structures.
8. Negotiation and persuasion skills, Good oral and written communication skills to handle suppliers, Vendors as well as internal and external customers.
9. Ability to understand the critical parameters and requirements of the materials.
10. Identifying alternate suppliers and cost reduction activities.
11. Ensuring the correctness of documentations and inward at stores.
12. Working with quality /supplier & production for any quality concerns
13. Any other work which may be required from time to time for the smooth functioning of the department.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.