About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2017 were $6.6 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
About Avery Dennison RBIS
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.4 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions.
Based in Westborough, Massachusetts Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Develop middle/long term product strategies based on understanding of the market trend and customer needs
- Develop and deliver product line AOP (Annual Operating Plan) with clear strategy and execution.
- Manage product portfolio, including but not limited to product phase-in and phase-out, product line extension and re-engineering, portfolio simplification, product document management (datasheet), implement global and regional product strategy.
- Optimize price management, set up and manage pricing for different customer segment based on product positioning and value proposition with consideration of raw material cost change and supply dynamic
- Be responsible for product line P&L, covering sales growth, pricing strategy, margin management, mitigate material inflation on supplier management, cost-out and operations related initiatives (MOE and scrap).
- Lead and support product innovation and new product launch, including new product plan, development and launch (include sell sheet, training deck, selling tools) , new product sales tracking, product technical platform build-up, establish good working relationship with cross functional team (Technical, SC, Marcomm,.).
- Develop go-to-market strategy: work with relevant team to identify end-user market opportunity, work with sales team on converter partnership for product to market and new unmet need.
- Develop product service strategy: based on customer need and competition, work with Supply Chain and Sales in the development/implementation of service strategies & programs
- 3-5 years related business experience, including sales and marketing.
- Prior expertise in pressure sensitive label materials/markets or comparable manufacturing industry preferred
- Ability to develop strategy and drive execution, strong team leadership and skills with cross-functional organization.
- Financial and business acumen with proven track record of results.
- Solid Experience on product development and product commercialization processes.
- Project management to reach biz growth goals
- Good project management skill with rich experience and familiar with PM tools.
- Customer focus, willing to travels frequently.
- Good communication/presentation skill internally and externally
- Excellent in English both Oral and written
- Bachelor’s degree required, master preferred
- Education in chemicals/adhesives/paper technology, or finance/marketing/statistics biz related
At Avery Dennison we do what we love and we love what we do.
We look forward to receiving your application.