Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent.
Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.3 billion in 2014. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
ABOUT AVERY DENNISON RBIS
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.6 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions.
Based in Westborough, Massachusetts Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com.
1. Work closely with Business Head to delivery in-year business targets - topline and EBIT
2. Lead the P & L, working closely with cross functional team and manage the budgets
3. Detailed understanding of factory costing, partner with operations team to look for cost savings opportunities and track key metrics
4. Work with Sales team to evaluate new sales opportunities, pricing and Margin structures
5. Optimise the working capital - Inventory and Receivables
6. Detailed margin analysis - customerwise, productwise, low margin SKUs, Mix analysis
7. Work on AOP and long term strategy
- CA with 7 plus years of experience or ICWAI with 10 years of experience.
- Good business knowledge.
- Good accounting knowledge.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Fair knowledge on ERP packages.
- 7-8 years experience in factory and sales finance will be preferable
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.