Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio-frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2018 were $7.2 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com .
To provide Customer Service support on the Export Drop Shipment process throughout the end goods delivered, by achieving customer satisfaction and service targets.
- Assist with the planning of export drop shipping, prepare document as required.
- Analyze and plan delivery requirements by determining the quantity and date materials are needed to ensure optimal inventory levels and delivery expectations.
- Make comparative cost analyses in order to determine the most effective and efficient options for scheduling, inventory, distribution and transportation.
- Coordinate supply chain, material management and logistics activities with internal/external customers.
- Monitor shipment status/reports to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Serve as primary liaison to a business unit to ensure their supply chain, material management and logistics needs are met. Act as a focal point for interpretation of related policies and procedures.
- Understand Standard Operating Process, participate or lead process effectiveness and constantly looking for continuous improvement projects meeting KPI standards.
- Liaise with finance on credit release for all purchase orders before executing the orders to production
- Ensure timely and accurate reports submission as required
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Two (2) years related experience in customer service
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to work with all levels
- Lunch and Uniform provided.
- 1 month Contractual bonus with Variable Bonus for confirmed employee.
- Bi-Annual Medical Checkup.
- Medical Consultation outpatient coverage for self, spouse and children.
- Additional Dental/Optical benefits
- Insurance Coverage for Self - Hospitalization and Personal accident
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER