Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio-frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2018 were $7.2 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE职位描述：
- Support manager to build ETE supply chain planning strategy and link up functions towards the company objectives
- Facilitate peak season management process with production sites globally
- Playing a key role to support key programs launch from supply chain perspective
- Drive capacity networking
- Drive actions to align with inventory strategy
- Lead sites improvement projects to support business growth and service improvement
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE工作职责:
- Interfacing with various functions (including Operations, Commercial, CS, GPD, IT, etc..), across regions to map current business process and implement strategic initiatives and improvement programs.
- Monitoring service and inventory performance, adjust execution plans for achieving company objectives.
- Leveraging and standardize best practices across global RBIS manufacturing sites.
- Development of tools and processes to elevate planning and scheduling capabilities and tools across RBIS manufacturing sites globally.
- Support the team to manage and resolve supply chain crisis globally
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU职位要求:
- 7 years experience in a Supply Chain, Planning position for a global firm.
- Ability to work across functions globally in a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to work under and adhere to strict timeliness
- ERP system experience is preferred (e.g. Oracle, SAP, etc.).
- Solid analytical skills and strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office suite (Excel/Macro).
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or related Technical field.
- Good presentation and written skills in English
- Project management experience is a plus