Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio-frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2018 were $7.2 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com .
To provide sales coordination support to sales team on the customer inquiries / complaints by achieving customer satisfaction and service targets.
- Responsible for invoice preparation to ensure all printed invoices are being sent to customers promptly and customer required receiving date / time are being met at all time.
- Responsible for quotation preparation and ensure all the quotation is being approved by return from sales team in timely and counter check the price to ensure no discrepancy after price is being updated into the system.
- Response to sales team on customers’ complaint requisitions (CCR) and follows through with QA team to ensure the CCR issuance is being return in timely.
- Be able to provide quality information and excellent response to customers, ensure customer needs and requirements are met at all time.
- Liaise with warehouse team on Goods Return from customer and to ensure all rejected or return items are being collected from customers in a timely.
- In charge of coordination on customer complaints follow up documentation.
- Liaise with planning, production and warehouse team to ensure Sample Requisition from customer is met. Responsible for Sampling arrangements and coordination.
- Prepare and submit relevant compliance reports as required by customer.
- Back up to other customer service executive during their absence if required.
- Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any related field.
- Two (2) years related experience in customer service.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to work with all levels.
- Detailed oriented with good documentation skills
- Lunch and uniform provided.
- 1 month Contractual bonus with Variable Bonus for confirmed employee.
- Bi-Annual Medical Checkup.
- Medical Consultation outpatient coverage for self, spouse and children.
- Additional Dental/Optical benefits
- Insurance Coverage for Self - Hospitalization and Personal accident
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER