ABOUT AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION
At Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY), innovation is in our DNA. From creating the world’s first self-adhesive label in 1935 to developing ground-breaking RFID item-level tagging in 2010, we have a rich history of industry "firsts" and an entrepreneurial spirit that is second to none. Powered by a team of 30,000 employees in nearly 60 countries around the globe, we provide innovative identification and decorative solutions for businesses and consumers worldwide. Our cutting-edge solutions reach almost every industry imaginable – from the fast-paced medical field to the chic fashion and apparel business. Anchored by a strong values system and core leadership principles, Avery Dennison takes pride in making brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent.
Avery Dennison is an equal employment opportunity provider.
- Lead the e-commerce and online activities for NAP regions, which includes but not limited creating and launching e-commerce planform for NAP region, collaborating with global marketing team to expand online effort globally, and also being a liaison among Avery Dennison, online platform vendor, and distributors.
- Manage product portfolio, including but not limited to product phase-in and phase-out, product line extension and re-engineering, portfolio simplification, product document management (datasheet), implement global and regional product strategy.
- Korea & Japan Product Market Management
- Develop middle/long term product strategies based on understanding of the market trend and customer needs
- Develop and deliver product line AOP (Annual Operating Plan) with clear strategy and execution.
- Optimize price management, set up and manage pricing for different customer segment based on product positioning and value proposition with consideration of raw material cost change and supply dynamic
- Be responsible for product line P&L, covering sales growth, pricing strategy, margin management, mitigate material inflation on supplier management, cost-out and operations related initiatives (MOE and scrap).
- Lead and support product innovation and new product launch, including new product plan, development and launch (include sell sheet, training deck, selling tools), new product sales tracking, product technical platform build-up, establish good working relationship with cross functional team (Technical, SC, Marcomm,.).
- Develop go-to-market strategy: work with relevant team to identify end-user market opportunity, work with sales team on converter partnership for product to market and new unmet need.
- Develop product service strategy: based on customer need and competition, work with Supply Chain and Sales in the development/implementation of service strategies & programs
- 5 years plus related business experience, including sales and marketing.
- Excellent English
- E - commerce experience in chemical industry
- Prior expertise in pressure graphics materials/markets or comparable manufacturing industry preferred
- Prior experience of online platform for chemical and materials companies
- Ability to develop strategy and drive execution, strong team leadership and skills with cross-functional organization.
- Financial and business acumen with proven track record of results.
- Solid Experience on product development and product commercialization processes.
- Project management to reach biz growth goals
- Good project management skill with rich experience and familiar with PM tools.
- Customer focus, willing to travels frequently.
- Good communication/presentation skill internally and externally