- Developing new user-facing features using Angular / React and NodeJS
- Mentor and keep team to adopt with industry development best practices.
- Translating designs, wireframes or other forms of requirement into technical instruction for Engineer
- Aware of optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Organize team structure to maximize team’s throughput
- Active participant in Agile scrum
- A good team player could work along with Product Owner and team members
- Governance of development standards
- At least 2-3 years of developer management experience. Where those developers used React and NodeJS with at least 2 developers having reported to you, ideally you'd have managed a larger team through or multiple JS focused teams.
- Still hands-on with code every day.
- Familiar with Sass, LESS and CSS styling and code management practices
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Worked on greenfield and/or large scale React applications before
- Fluent with the command line, you use Git
- Have a computing or software engineering degree. In the absence of one we expect you to show that you've taken steps to fill this gap in your training/knowledge.