General Manager Enterprise Transformation and Portfolio Management Department:
Enterprise Transformation & Portfolio Management (EPM)
Enterprise Transformation and Portfolio management supports the business to set their visions, objectives and to carry out the changes needed. This role will provide the advice, the processes, and professional tool sets to facilitate the change required in the business. Transformation will include changes to processes, systems, organisation structures, and or job roles will have both technical and people elements.
This role will focus on the people elements of change, helping business units to create and implement change management strategies to maximize adoption, reduce resistance and to establish a culture that embraces innovation. Key Responsibilities Change Management Processes
Supporting change management in projects and initiatives
- Establish a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Create the capability in the organisation to encourage innovation and adopt change
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Establish a process for conducting impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Plan and execute training of change processes
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Consult and coach project teams and business leaders
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Support training efforts
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Support the end to end Global Process Owner (GPO) as assigned by the GM.
- Manage the initiative and project pipeline by maintaining a view of dependencies, key resource needs, priorities and benefits.
- Undertake risk assessments and dependency management across the portfolio of work.
- Develop Management Reports to provide stakeholders with transparency on the progress and health of initiatives, projects and the portfolio.
- Relevant degree and/or experience in Business or Change Management. Professional Change management certification or project management would be highly regarded.
- A professional in Change Management methodologies, approaches and tools with deep understanding of current and emerging trends for a successful enterprise transformation.
- Good working knowledge of industry-standard Project Management methodology and project life cycles
- Strong business acumen, including industry-specific knowledge of the enterprise and its units
- Minimum 8 years of change management or consulting experience, with experience in working in or managing projects.
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and influencing skills with high standard of written and spoken English and preferably Chinese.
- Strong communication skill to all levels in the organisation and agility to work within a team environment.
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Excellent active listening skills
Application deadline: 24 October 2019
- Setting Direction
- Leading and Engaging Teams
- Driving Business Performance and Change
- Developing and Recognising Others
- Commercial Acumen
- Developing Professional Expertise
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.