Aircraft Maintenance Services Procurement ManagerDepartment:
Procurement & Aircraft Trading (APD)
This position will be responsible for supporting the definition and implementation of procurement strategies for the Aircraft Maintenance Services category and for managing the supplier relationship management process. Key Responsibilities:
- Support the development and implementation of the category procurement strategy to actively manage costs and deliver value in engineering maintenance/support services.
- Conduct market analysis to identify business opportunities and supply market trends which may have positive or negative impacts on the company, develop new strategies to effectively leverage or mitigate these.
- Lead/support end to end sourcing process including proposal evaluations, commercial and contract negotiations through business award.
- Subsequently support delivery programs on commercial and contractual items.
- Develop existing and new relationships with key suppliers in the category through differentiated engagement strategies.
- Support engagement with internal stakeholders (Engineering, Finance, Fleet Planning) constructively challenge specifications and manage demand.
- Drive innovation in the category in terms of sourcing approaches to streamline and improve in-category processes.
- Build complete business cases
- Actively contribute to developing a high performance culture and standards among APD community.
- Procurement and Category Management experience;
- Understanding of aircraft engineering maintenance is preferred;
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and basic contract law;
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of basic accounting principles;
- Ability to inspire, and build trust and respect among BU stakeholders and the APD community;
- Excellent people skills; including the ability to negotiate and influence internal and external stakeholders at various levels;
- Demonstrated ability to define and implement strategies;
- Demonstrated ability to build business cases (proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is essential)
- Approachable and decisive.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
Application Deadline:13 July 2020
- Developing Professional Expertise
- Commercial Acumen
- Planning and Organising
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
- Teamwork and Building Partnerships
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.