Cathay Dragon, an affiliate member of oneworld, is a Hong Kong-based airline operating a fleet of 42 passenger aircraft and serving 53 regional destinations, including 23 cities in Mainland China. Cathay Dragon has been recognized for its product and service quality, and was named as Skytrax 'World's Best Regional Airline' for fourth time. Cathay Dragon is part of the Cathay Pacific Group, providing seamless connectivity for passengers to more than 200 cities around the globe. Notes:
- All China based positions are subject to local terms and conditions.
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in Mainland China. We are unable to assist applicants with visa or work permit applications.
Once employment is confirmed, the employment contract and personnel file will be arranged through local FASCO/ FESCOKey Responsibility:
Qualification and Experiences:Academic qualifications
- Provide customer services at airport, including check in, boarding, ticketing, baggage and ramp handling, deliver "Service Straight from the Heart "on a daily basis.
- Supervise and support airport ground handling agent to perform in accordance to company standards in all operational areas, ensure safe and on time performance of flights.
- Handle flight irregularities with utmost customer care.
- Support airport management to achieve station performance targets.
- Willing to take up reasonable responsibilities, and work shift duties.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Tertiary education or equivalent
- Study in Aviation Service or related field is a distinct advantage
Location & Working hours
- Good command of written and spoken English is mandatory.
- 1-2 years solid Customer Service experience, preferably in airlines or airport services.
- Ability to work independently with good decision-making skills.
- Good understanding of Company policies and international regulatory procedures and all required local regulatory matters.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Location: Beijing Capital International Airport
- Working Hour: On shift according to roster arrangement
Cathay Dragon is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.