Cathay Dragon, an affiliate member of one
world, is a Hong Kong-based international airline, and a member of the Cathay Pacific Group. Established in 1985, the airline now operates a fleet of 19 A330-300s, eight A321s and 15 A320s providing quality passenger and cargo services. The airline's network covers 53 destinations across the Asia-Pacific region, including 23 in Mainland China.
Cathay Dragon operates about 400 flights a week to the Mainland, offering quality services to passengers around the region. The airline's expertise has been recognised in its winning the Best Airline - China category for six consecutive years in the respected Skytrax passenger survey. It has also been voted "Best Regional Airline Asia" in the survey in 2011, 2013 and 2015, as well as "World's Best Regional Airline" in 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2015.
Cathay Dragon aims to ensure that its passengers' in-flight experience is as enjoyable and as comfortable as possible. The influence of traditional Asian hospitality is felt on each Cathay Dragon flight through the personal service and attention to detail provided by dedicated and professional cabin staff. The airline is committed to continuous improvements in service to provide its passengers with an even more pleasurable and comfortable flying experience. Notes:
- All China based positions are subject to local terms and conditions.
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in Mainland China. We are unable to assist applicants with visa or work permit applications.
- Once employment is confirmed, the employment contract and personnel file will be arranged through local FESCO.
To partner with Account Managers to provide proactive sales and support to achieve the targets through the intelligent use of data enabling the achievement of revenue and the associated targets for the portfolio. Key responsibilities and tasks: Account Management
Sales Support and Reporting
- Support the Channel Distribution strategy for the Port / Territory
- Manage smaller but value driven Agents/Corporates as per agreed targets using an insights driven approach
- Provide coverage and support for the Account Manager role as and when required
- Service high value agents/Corporates as an exception as required
- Manage and grow the customer base for the SME (Business Plus) programme
- Grow the business by actively seeking new sales leads and customers
- Supply the regional business development team with market information from time to time in accordance with Cathay's anti-trust policies and guidelines as required
- Produce ad-hoc reports, revenue statements and analysis on accounts and agents as required in a timely manner to flag any opportunities or trends
- Update sales results for each tactical promotional fare for evaluation as required
- Ensure that monthly flown revenue report and BSP sales data is prepared
- Assist with Corporate Fare Request Sheets and CXagents.com at a local level if required
- Utilise tools such as PRISM, SFA, DDS and QlikView to run reports and conduct analysis for the Corporate and Trade Account Managers
- Where there is no local Cathay Marketing presence, proof materials to ensure language, content and context in the local marketplace is appropriate
- Any other reasonable task as requested
Qualifications / Experience Academic qualifications
- Emergency and Accident and Crisis Response responsibilities as required
Knowledge, skills, training and experience
- Diploma or certificate (ideally in a relevant Sales, Marketing or Business field) is preferred
- A minimum of two years' relevant experience in data analysis
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Experience in, or knowledge of, the airline industry is a distinct advantage
- Proven numeracy and analytical skills
- Knowledge of PRISM, MIDT, DDS and Sales Force Automation Tool is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent PC literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to cover and progress into an Outdoor Sales role
Cathay Dragon is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.