Cathay Pacific Airways Australia is looking for a Casual Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) to perform aircraft maintenance on Cathay Pacific and third party operated aircrafts.
This role is pivotal in ensuring that a high level of safety, reliability, security and presentation is provided to the company, customers and regulatory authorities.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity to join the Melbourne Engineering Team then apply today!Key Responsibilities:
What you need:
- Perform aircraft maintenance when rostered to do so under the guidance of the Cat A/AE/AES
- Perform maintenance and servicing of third party operator aircraft
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Keep up to date with aircraft systems, technology, processes and procedures
- Ensure safe working practices are applied and all accidents and near misses are reported.
You must have the right to work in Australia to apply. Application Deadline:
- IT literate and fully conversant in the use of Microsoft applications; Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail and high level accuracy is imperative
- Flexibility in adapting to different management styles
- Sensitive to the requirements of different cultures and personalities
- Ability to consistently communicate clearly and effectively
- Proven ability to operate effectively with limited information and working independently without supervision
Thursday, 17 October 2019
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.