C&E Supply Chain and Warranty Manager Department:
Inventory Specialist (C&E) is responsible for the availability of compliant consumables and expendables parts against agreed service levels. Key Responsibilities
- Source for C&E parts suppliers iaw approved procedures.
- Raise purchase orders for CX-managed C&E parts and monitor the PO lead time.
- Follow the established procedure to optimize the spending.
- Liaise with vendors to expedite orders and ensure spares deliver on time to meet the maintenance schedule and contractual lead time.
- Ensure proper supply of mod-kits for modification programs.
- Assist in vetting and validation of invoices.
- Interface with other Inventory Management functions to resolve problems related to spares and deliveries.
- Coordinate activities between other business units and service providers.
- Support and assist team leader or section managers on projects.
- Assist SB spare provisioning activities
Application deadline: 14 April 2020
- Exposure to inventory management, technical services, and/or procurement activities in a comparable industry.
- Relevant qualifications in a technical, logistics or operations management.
- Good analytical skills and process-oriented. Accurate and thorough. Eager to learn and gain experience.
- Basic financial awareness.
- Strong in communication skills. Able to report clearly and concisely on activities carried out.
- Drive for excellence.
- Adaptable and responsive to change. Able to adopt new working practices and implement defined process changes
- Proven ability to execute assigned tasks and open to supervision and direction.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.