Customer Experience and DesignReports to:
Assistant Manager Digital Experience
Digital Experience Design resides under Customer Experience and Design, which is a multidisciplinary user experience team within Cathay Pacific airlines. Digital Experience Design owns the digital user experience for B2C digital platforms and touch points, chatbot and digital communications for our customers and passengers.
We are looking for an executive for supporting Assistant Manager - Design standards for owning, crafting and maintaining the growing digital design system for Cathay Pacific's entire suite of digital touch points. Ensure the customers experiences on digital channels are consistent, effective and align with design principles and Cathay Pacific brand.
By achieving this He/She should have deep knowledge of UX/UI design on Web and Mobile app and able to provide customer centric solutions based on business requirements. Candidates for this role are passionate about design systems and developing/improving design workflow and process. Key Responsibilities
- Continually develop, maintain and govern a consistent and cohesive digital design system and visual language. Finding the appropriate way to test design standards and features when required
- Support project teams by: Producing wireframes, high fidelity mock-ups and prototypes from business ideas or requirements
- Work with various business teams to understand business requirements and translating into design framework and actual design
- Partner with IT to review and revise digital design
- Creating and implementing a strong UX/UI vision based on research data and insights
- Translating problems and new concepts into intuitive and meaningful user experiences
Application deadline: 19 May 2019
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or 3+ years equivalent professional experience
- Fluency in best practices for web-based and mobile information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Experience with a variety of design tools is a must
- Experience creating and maintaining design systems is a plus
- Understanding of technology and system logic is preferred
- Passion for design operations
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.