Cathay Dragon, an affiliate member of oneworld, is a Hong Kong-based international airline, and a member of the Cathay Pacific Group. Established in 1985, the airline now operates a fleet of 19 A330-300s, eight A321s and 15 A320s providing quality passenger and cargo services. The airline's network covers 53 destinations across the Asia-Pacific region, including 23 in Mainland China.
Cathay Dragon operates about 400 flights a week to the Mainland, offering quality services to passengers around the region. The airline's expertise has been recognised in its winning the Best Airline - China category for six consecutive years in the respected Skytrax passenger survey. It has also been voted "Best Regional Airline Asia" in the survey in 2011, 2013 and 2015, as well as "World's Best Regional Airline" in 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2015.
Cathay Dragon aims to ensure that its passengers' in-flight experience is as enjoyable and as comfortable as possible. The influence of traditional Asian hospitality is felt on each Cathay Dragon flight through the personal service and attention to detail provided by dedicated and professional cabin staff. The airline is committed to continuous improvements in service to provide its passengers with an even more pleasurable and comfortable flying experience. Notes:
- All China based positions are subject to local terms and conditions.
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in Mainland China. We are unable to assist applicants with visa or work permit applications.
Once employment is confirmed, the employment contract and personnel file will be arranged through local FESCO. Key responsibility and tasks Sales Support
- Support account manager on daily group handling e.g. quotation, bkpo check, tickets issuance etc.
- Supply the regional business development team with market information from time to time in accordance with Cathay's anti-trust policies and guidelines as required
- Automate reporting and analysis processes whenever feasible
- Update sales results of group performance as required
Qualifications / Experience Knowledge, skills, training and experience
- Familiar with PSS system for group reservation and ticketing
- Utilise tools such as DDS and QlikView to run reports and conduct analysis for the Trade Account Managers
- Conduct pricing intelligence and support as and when required
- Undertake Indoor Account servicing as and when required
- Any other reasonable task as requested
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Experience in, or knowledge of, the airline industry is a distinct advantage
- Proven numeracy and analytical skills
- Knowledge of PRISM, MIDT, DDS and Sales Force Automation Tool is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent PC literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to cover and progress into an Outdoor Sales role
- Adaptive to and embraces constant change
Cathay Dragon is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.