Cathay Dragon, an affiliate member of oneworld, is a Hong Kong-based international airline, and a member of the Cathay Pacific Group. Established in 1985, the airline now operates a fleet of 19 A330-300s, eight A321s and 15 A320s providing quality passenger and cargo services. The airline's network covers 53 destinations across the Asia-Pacific region, including 23 in Mainland China.
Cathay Dragon operates about 400 flights a week to the Mainland, offering quality services to passengers around the region. The airline's expertise has been recognised in its winning the Best Airline - China category for six consecutive years in the respected Skytrax passenger survey. It has also been voted "Best Regional Airline Asia" in the survey in 2011, 2013 and 2015, as well as "World's Best Regional Airline" in 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2015.
Cathay Dragon aims to ensure that its passengers' in-flight experience is as enjoyable and as comfortable as possible. The influence of traditional Asian hospitality is felt on each Cathay Dragon flight through the personal service and attention to detail provided by dedicated and professional cabin staff. The airline is committed to continuous improvements in service to provide its passengers with an even more pleasurable and comfortable flying experience. Notes:
All China based positions are subject to local terms and conditions.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Mainland China. We are unable to assist applicants with visa or work permit applications.
Once employment is confirmed, the employment contract and personnel file will be arranged through local FESCO.Key responsibilities and tasks
Qualifications / Experience
- Provide customer services at airport, including check in, boarding, ticketing, baggage and ramp handling, deliver "Service Straight from the Heart "on a daily basis.
- Supervise and support airport ground handling agent to perform in accordance to company standards in all operational areas, ensure safe and on time performance of flights.
- Handle flight irregularities with utmost customer care.
- Support airport management to achieve station performance targets.
- Willing to take up reasonable responsibilities, and work shift duties.
Location & Working hours
- Academic qualifications
- Tertiary education or equivalent
- Study in Aviation Service or related field is a distinct advantage
- Knowledge, skills and experience
- Good command of written and spoken English is mandatory.
- 1-2 years solid Customer Service experience, preferably in airlines or airport services.
- Ability to work independently with good decision-making skills.
- Good understanding of Company policies and international regulatory procedures and all required local regulatory matters.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Location: Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport
- Working Hour: On shift according to roster arrangement
Cathay Dragon is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.