Reports to: Supervisor
If you are attracted by the dynamic airport operations and hold a strong passion in providing a great customer experience, we look forward to welcome you to join our largest airport servicing team at Hong Kong International Airport.
Being the face of a great Airline, you will be interacting with passengers with different cultures, putting our passengers at ease before their flights. At times, you will be acting as a Brand Ambassador to tackle challenges brought to you by various factors. Key Responsibilities:
- Be the brand representative to provide great customer services at the airport, Hong Kong or Kowloon AEL station, and designated pre-flight registration locations
- Deliver a seamless airport experience to our passengers from check-in to boarding
- Provide efficient and courteous assistance at various locations such as check-in counters, departure and arrival areas
- Opportunities to assist some behind-the-scene operations tasks
- Prepare flight related documentations to ensure safe and an on-time operations
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- The permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum pass rate in 5 HKCEE/HKDSE subjects including English Language; or equivalent
- Proficiency in spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin is an advantage
- Flexibility to work on shift schedules (including overnight and weekend)
- Roster based on a 5-day working week with flexible shift patterns
- World-class training, coaching and support throughout your career
- Opportunities to work across different teams in Hong Kong International Airport
- Comprehensive Insurance Scheme and Medical Coverage
- Staff and family concessional travel benefits
Reminder to check email regularly as shortlisted candidates will receive invitations via email.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.