Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China Reports to:
Service Operations Team LeadDepartment:
Information Technology (IMT)
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from frontend layout to backend function. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.Key Responsibilities
- Regular exposure to internal stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting use cases or technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, open source development experience and best practices.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Experience or Knowledge in the following would be an advantage
- Elastic stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Beats, etc)
- C#, Java for Mobile Apps Development
- Proven experience in IT development area, especially in developing custom web. Experience in developing mobile applications would be an advantage
- Technical knowledge and experience with Opensource toolsets and standards (e.g. Elasticsearch, Docker, Ansible, etc).
Application deadline: 25 August 2019
- Organisational & Financial Awareness
- Analysis & Problem Solving
- Planning & Organising
- Communication & Influence
- Team & Partnership
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.