Customer Relationship & Retail Reports to
: Assistant Manager Retail & eCommerce
Asia Miles, Asia's leading travel and lifestyle programme, is now looking for a Retail & eCommerce Executive professional to join our team.
The role is to support and play an integral part in developing the Asia Miles non-airlines rewards proposition, further expanding and developing our portfolio of Merchandise redemptions.
He/she will work closely with different parties to ensure a smooth operation and member redemption experience. Furthermore, assist in merchandise sourcing, managing partners and suppliers' relationship, eCommerce content management, and operations support. Key responsibilities
- Work together with team's assistant manager and team head on partner relationship development
- Monitor partners' account performance and identify business improvement areas
- Identify new business opportunities through market research on latest product trend
- Source new partners/suppliers and products for the eCommerce platform
- Work with partners to generate exciting marketing opportunities and maximize funding support
- Assist to plan, coordinate and execute marketing strategies and campaigns with internal marketing team
- Work with vendors to ensure all information on the platform are up-to-date and accurate, include but not limited to product information, price, promotion details, etc
- Responsible for regularly updating the eCommerce site content using content management tool
- Provide regular result analysis and reporting on product sales trend, website traffic and suggest areas of improvement
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints by providing appropriate solutions or alternatives and follow up to ensure resolution
- Participate and contribute to ad-hoc projects and/or reports whenever required
- Bachelor's degree holder
- 1-2 years of related working experience in in eCommerce, digital marketing and content management
- Strong passion in eCommerce and digital marketing
- Must be highly organised, detail-orientated and possesses strong analytical skills
- Able to handle multiple projects with good time management skill.
- Excellent social and communication skills.
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
11 August 2020
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.