- Large active paying customer base.
- Multiple funnels that aggressively seek out new customers.
- Aggressive white-hat marketing plan firing on all cylinders.
- A strong team of editors, designers, and engineers to help produce high-quality email and lifecycle marketing content.
We're looking for a highly talented Content Strategist to define and drive the vision of our email marketing to maximize the impact on customers.
You'll work with the marketing and product teams to:
Your success metrics will include
- Plan and write lifecycle marketing email drip campaigns.
- Integrate email with our other messaging campaigns to align and maximize impact on customer KPIs.
- Work with our design and brand teams to make your campaigns come to life.
- Work with developers to implement email drip campaigns.
- Build and send surveys to existing customers to gain valuable insight for both Product and Marketing teams.
- Optimize existing marketing campaigns with A/B tests on subject lines, content, audience segmentation, etc.
- Constantly monitor, report on and analyze test performance.
- Use email best practices and test results to improve marketing campaigns.
- Communicate all email marketing plans to stakeholders including the Heads of Marketing and Product.
- Edit and proofread non-marketing (i.e., transactional) emails sent to customers.
- Manage email reporting and keep dashboards up to date.
- Ensure all email copy is on-brand.
- Perform other ad hoc writing, editing, and general marketing tasks as needed.
- Increasing customer retention and reducing churn
- Improving sales from emails and email conversion rates
- Increasing upgrades from free trial to paid
- Reducing email unsubscribe and bounce rates
- Growing various email lists
What we offer
- 2+ years experience in email marketing, preferably with a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company.
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practices, audience segmentation, customer databases, and A/B testing.
- Excellent command of English writing and editing.
- A conversion-oriented mindset. You enjoy increasing sales and the process that comes with it.
- Natural ability to communicate empathetically with various current and potential customer segments.
- Ability to collaborate across teams (product, engineering, marketing, and design).
- Project management.
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
At Chengbao, we're leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We're profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We've built just the place.