We're looking for an SEO Manager
We're looking for talented individuals to be a part of our SEO team. We're hiring for both mid- and lead-level positions. You will help lead or contribute to our web marketing and analytics activities with content strategy, link building, outreach, and keyword strategy.
This role will contribute heavily to our content creation and broader paid marketing strategies and provide an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing industry with other young, talented professionals.Highlights
- Successful business in a fast-growing industry. We have hundreds of thousands of paying customers.
- Strong organic search presence with relevance across many major industry keywords.
- Aggressive white-hat marketing plan firing on all cylinders.
- Strong team of strategists and writers to help produce quality and highly relevant content.
- Develop a strategy for improving organic search rankings and maximizing both sales and branding.
- We're deeply passionate about being thought leaders in our industry, so not all pages will be designed to make sales, but should contribute to our overall branding.
- Prioritize keywords and landing pages to attract our target audience.
- Monitor and analyze SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and more.
- Build systems and best practices to ensure that all content is optimized for SEO.
- Manage contractors to amplify outreach efforts.
- Work with web developers and within the marketing team to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns.
- Communicate the performance of process improvements to the management team.
- Perform regular SEO audits and drive work items as necessary.
- Follow and digest popular SEO publications and blogs to stay updated on the latest innovations, tools, and techniques. Disseminate this information to our team of writers and content strategists.
Previously this role has been mainly with one person, but due to our rapid growth and expansion, we want to build a fully functional team.Requirements
- 2-5+ year(s) experience in SEO
- Experience in web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Excellent research skills. You should be able to solve many problems yourself, but also research and develop solutions for more difficult problems.
- In-depth knowledge of current SEO tools and practices
- Strong command of Google Analytics and Search Console (Webmaster Tools)
What we offer
- Some experience writing landing page or blog copy
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics.
- Experience working with remote teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Proficiency with Google Adwords
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
At Chengbao, we're leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We're profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We've built just the place.