We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager
We're looking for a highly organized and driven individual to take on project managing many critical areas of our marketing team, including conversion rate optimization.Responsibilities
Specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for delivering multiple projects across functions (SEO, writing, coding/markup, designers) at a high velocity while maintaining excellent quality.
- Help define requirements and deadlines.
- Develop and execute detailed project plans to track progress.
- Draft, track, and ensure the completion of work tickets and epics.
- Ensure the clarity of work tickets. You'll review many of the tickets (briefs) written by themarketing team that you will later pass to developers and designers.
- Some success metrics of your ticket QA processes:
- Ensure a high quality bar. Make sure tickets accurately describe issues and outcomes before passing them on.
- Reduce the back-and-forth between stakeholders.
- Reduce the number of bugs shipped resulting from unclear tickets.
- Raise the efficiency of the team.
- Motivate the team to make your projects a reality.
- Lead triage meetings. Make prioritization decisions trading off functionality, quality, schedule, and resources.
- Help coordinate our conversion rate optimization (CRO) efforts.
- Work closely with our PPC, social media, and SEO teams to optimize sales funnels for dozens of campaigns across web, mobile, and emails
- Implement processes to A/B test continuously.
- Be responsible for improving overall sales and conversion rates.
- Shield people from distractions. Keep the team focused.
Our marketing team of 25+ is growing rapidly, and it's time to specialize this function. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, performance-driven, and an excellent communicator.Requirements
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- You'll need to communicate effectively with marketers, developers, and product managers from a variety of cultures
- Ability to clearly define requirements and convey them in work tickets and briefs
- Solid Excel and reporting skills
- Strong command of web analytics
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail combined with an ability to see the larger picture of our business objectives
- Experience working across teams/functions with impeccable results
- A driven personality; demand fast turnaround times, chase and push to get things done
- A keen ability to ask questions; dig into an issue until you understand them
- Comfortable handling competing priorities
- For example, easily handle situations where you're asked to do 10 things in a day but only have time for 3 (determine which ones you're going to handle, and communicate to the stakeholders)
- Some experience with data analytics: you'll need to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations to maximize profit
What we offer
- Experience with A/B testing and web optimization
- Digital marketing experience
- Proficiency in Jira or another project management tool
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
At Chengbao, we're leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We're profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We've built just the place.