We're looking for a Senior Marketing Manager
We're looking for a digital marketing manager to help with acquisition, advertising, and other general marketing campaigns. Our ideal candidate has a good sense for marketing, is highly adaptable, and gets joy out of converting that blue ocean into a sea of paying customers. Highlights
- Our website serves more than 200 million visitors a year thanks to our industry-leading marketing presence.
- Aggressive digital marketing plan firing on all cylinders looking to expand even further.
- A strong team of strategists, web designers, and developers to turn acquisition campaigns into reality.
- Work directly with our Head of Marketing to create marketing strategies for major sales and acquisition campaigns across a variety of mediums and drive performance results.
- Manage people in various areas of our acquisition including our above the line marketing efforts and more. We need someone with a good sense for marketing to drive, coach, and mentor more junior team members.
- You'll be integral in helping us scale our efforts across various channels both yourself and by leading a team of other marketing professionals.
- Hold people accountable for deadlines and performance. We're the leading company in our niche, and we demand high standards of performance and speed that deliver results.
- Manage some parts of our overall marketing efforts currently done by our Director of Business or Head of Marketing. Some potential areas we'll consider handing to you:
- Supervise PPC team across various channels (Google, Facebook, Instagram, native advertising, and more) to drive results.
- Plan large scale initiatives that drive sales and provide brand uplift
- Shape and refine our above the line marketing efforts
- Work with our Content, Web Design, and SEO teams to create new landing pages and polish existing ones.
- Using our existing USPs and value props, brainstorm new ad ideas that maximize sales and positive brand exposure.
- Set up processes to review current campaigns and their content and make suggestions for improvement.
- Track results. Figure out what's working and make sure the team at large understands how to leverage this information.
- Help define success metrics for various other future web and digital marketing initiatives.
What we offer
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- User Experience or Conversion Rate Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing and Pay-Per-Click Advertising
- Lifecycle Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- 2+ years of formal people management
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- A strong business sense. Given several competing strategies and opinions, you're able to quickly determine which course of action will best benefit the business.
- Love of fast-paced environments with tight deadlines
- Attention to detail combined with an ability to see the larger picture of our business objectives
- Ability to switch gears quickly between different types of campaigns and projects. For example-in one single day, you might:
- Plan a new marketing campaign
- Give very detailed feedback on creative like a product launch video
- Sit with a junior team member to make sense of analytics and statistics
- Strong knowledge of Google Marketing Tools (Analytics, AdWords)
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
At Chengbao, we're leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We're profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We've built just the place.