We're looking for an Inbound Marketing Lead/Coordinator
We're looking for a highly talented individual to lead or coordinate our team of Inbound Marketing Specialists for 12 markets. This team is responsible for acquiring and generating digital content for various websites globally. The team lead or coordinator is responsible for ensuring the team's procedural compliance, driving KPIs, and ensuring strategic alignment with our global marketing objectives.
The ideal candidate is experienced and results-driven. Experience handling cross-cultural staff is preferred as the current team is multinational. On-the-job training will be provided for all role-specific digital marketing functions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing industry and work on digital content that will be read by millions of people across dozens of countries.HighlightsStrong organic search presence (and top among competitors) with relevance across many major industry keywords, currently bringing in millions of website visitors per year. Aggressive white-hat marketing plan firing on all cylinders. A strong team of 50+ strategists, web designers, and writers to help produce high-quality content. Our non-English Inbound Marketing team is still growing, with the goal of reaching around 20 people in 2020 Responsibilities
- Oversee or coordinate end-to-end non-English inbound marketing campaigns across 12 markets.
- Assist in defining and overseeing KPIs for all types of non-English inbound marketing projects, such as generating referral traffic, increasing brand awareness, and more.
- Align the objectives of individual specialists to the overall company goals through constant communication.
- Coordinate with members of the social marketing team,communications team, and the marketing team to launch inbound marketing campaigns, major product, launches or PR initiatives.
- Onboard and train new inbound marketing specialists, ensuring their compliance in existing processes and integration into the team.
- Drive new processes and process improvement to meet the demands of current and new markets.
- Conduct A/B tests across multiple markets to optimize performance.
- Plan, negotiate, and coordinate high-level content marketing opportunities that drive business value.
Your success metrics will include:
Other stretch responsibilities for experienced individuals
- Content placements, traffic generation, brand mentions, and overall contributions to our sales targets.
- People-manage the team of specialists, including defining our hiring plan.
- Grow our non-English inbound marketing team to cover 16+ markets. You'll need to meet increasing demand on your team's valuable time. This will include hiring new full-time members and developing a network of freelancers.
Nice to have
- 3+ years of experience in project management involving multiple stakeholders, including at least 1 year of formal people or senior project management experience.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- A driven and results-oriented personality. Demand fast turnaround times from your team; chase and push to get things done.
- Able and willing to give constructive feedback.
- Proven ability to achieve results while coordinating projects off-site, working with projects involving overseas stakeholders, colleagues, or other individuals.
- Can-do attitude. Given a problem, quickly understand the requirements and solve it.
What we offer
- Relevant experience coordinating (and preferably managing) people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Relevant experience project managing writers, content marketers, translators etc.
- Native English speaker.
- Proficiency in one of the following languages: German, Spanish, Dutch, French, Portuguese, or Russian.
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
At Chengbao, we're leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of people worldwide and a core team in Hong Kong. We're profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We've built just the place.