At Chengbao, we're leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with a team of 300+ worldwide and a core team of 80 based in Hong Kong. We're profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We've built just the place.Responsibilities
You'll be responsible for unifying all parts of marketing web design including graphic design, visuals, and UX/UI.
Specifically, you'll have the following responsibilities:
- Leading the marketing design team.
- Hiring up to four new designers across multiple disciplines to join your team over the next 12 months.
- Playing a key role in determining how to visually represent our brand and the company's key strategic initiatives.
- Establish, implement, and foster a culture of creativity and efficiency to achieve world-class design capabilities.
- Collaborating with marketing colleagues, senior management, and internal designers to conceptualize, design, and implement visual content for our websites, advertisements, recruitment team, and partner websites.
- Working alongside our branding team to ensure all visual assets are on-brand and consistent.
- Communicate closely with the product design team which is responsible for creating our apps for Windows/Mac/Android/iOS etc.
- Coaching, mentoring, and skill development for current designers.
- Team resource planning. Given large visual updates to the website or changes in design direction, ensure we can bring the rest of the website into alignment quickly.
- Designing or ensuring delivery of graphics like ads, banners, icons, logos, branding assets and support our sales funnel with appealing and effective web design.
- Ensuring efficient delivery, overseeing typography, formatting, project revisions, and version control for design projects.
- Managing competing, urgent priorities, and multiple complex projects at the same time.
Our ideal candidate is a natural people leader with top-notch communication skills and is willing and able to modify creative work based on input from stakeholders to best suit the business while ensuring brand consistency.Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in at least two digital design disciplines (e.g. UX/UI, web design, graphics, illustrations, brand design, or motion graphics)
- Proven people leadership skills
- A personal portfolio of work spanning a variety of media and techniques, demonstrating knowledge of best practices and industry trends
- Excellent design skills with a strong sense of branding, colors, typography, and layout in digital media
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite products, Sketch, and related tools
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Strong communicator with command of the English language
- Professional work attitude; ability to receive constructive criticism
- Able to take direction and clearly execute projects; deliver impeccable files on deadline
Profile of an ideal candidate
- Experience with split testing (A/B testing)
- Some proficiency in HTML/CSS
- Experience hiring digital design positions
- Experience with conversion rate optimization
- You work well in groups and have a sense for mediation and compromise.
- You're still hands on. You're comfortable creating designs or delegating to others.
- You're conversion driven. Understand what drives sales and interactions and create designs accordingly.
- You have a keen understanding of how people think and make decisions.
- You pride yourself on being organized and can deliver on tight deadlines.
- You have great attention to detail and take pride in the quality of your work.
- Attractive compensation
- Based in Hong Kong at our spacious office in Wanchai. Lots of light, open space, pull-up bars, powerful hardware, all in a convenient location
- Full-time employment, 40 hours per week, flexible working hours
- Top-quality health insurance