JOB DESCRIPTION Job Title
Manager-Inter Office Reconciliation Key responsibilities
- This is Delhi Office of Clifford Chance LLP Reg in UK, which provides support to our 30 offices worldwide.
- In this role you will w ork in Record to Report team and your responsibility it is to manage, improve and support the end-to-end process. You will be managing the Interoffice COE team, responsible foe end to end process for Intercompany activities which includes :
- Managing timely and accurate Inter Office reconciliations.
- Ensuring the timely recording of all month end items before closure of GL books as per the agreed KPIs.
- Monthly review of Intercompany Balances, analysis of the open aged items and suggesting the resolution for the same.
- Resolving the issues arises during Intercompany invoicing process.
- Reviewing the Payment Matrix & Initiating the payments between offices.
- Helping the team in account analysis including revaluation.
- Review of Trial Balances and Variance analysis before GL close
- You will be the owner for a select set of financial processes which includes :
- Review of the General Ledger Analysis including P&L analysis, calculating Accruals and Prepayments, analysis of direct and indirect costs, entity consolidation, cost allocation.
- Review of Trial Balances and Variance analysis before GL close.
- Review the Income Analysis: Calculating, reconciling, recording and reporting the Income based on Work in progress and Provisions.
- Ensuring the timely recording of all month end items and closure of GL books as per the agreed KPIs.
- Managing timely and accurate Bank & Inter Office reconciliations.
- Monthly review of Balance Sheet account reconciliations, analysis of the open aged items and suggesting the resolution for the same.
- Validation and distribution of regular Management reports, KPIs and all ad- hoc reports as required.
- Ensuring compliance with rules and Internal Audit recommendations.
- You will work with Financial Controllers to set and maintain service levels and to deliver a high standard of output whilst managing expectations within the confines of the Finance system.
- You will need to establish a structure so that all work is completed in a controlled, accurate, timely and consistent way to ensure data integrity and quality; in accordance with standard policies and ensuring that statutory requirements for all offices are met.
- You will work with the supervisors to aid the development of the skills of each team, aiding the career development of your staff.
- You will be responsible for conducting trainings, refreshers and updating documentation & controls.
- You will aid to the development of the skills of the team, aiding the career development of your members by saring regular feedbacks, regular catch up. You will be responsible for Appraisal process of your team.
- You will be responsible to guide your functional teams and share the best practices in your preocess.
- You will be responsible for sharing the progress reports, dashboards of the Projects with the Management.
Personal Success Characteristics
- You will identify areas of risk to the financial integrity of transactions and recommend safeguard against financial loss or miss-statement.
- You will recommend processing improvements to maximize efficiency without jeopardizing financial control or compliance with Clifford Chance policy and Statutory requirements.
- You will identify & recommend new Finance work that can be transitioned to the Delhi Office and lead transitions as & when required.
- You will keep processes and transactions Audit ready.
Skills & Experience
- Proven ability to handle complexity of the Finance Processes.
- Strong problem solving, trouble shooting and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meeting timelines.
- Highly motivated and creative, bringing fresh ideas to the table.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Positive attitude and dedication.
- Organizational and Strategic thinking.
- Comfortable working in a team as well as on your own.
- Qualified CA with 6 years of post qualification experience with experience of working in an MNC
- Experience of ORACLE & HFM.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Certification in Lean and/or Certification in / Working Knowledge of IFRS will be an added advantage.
At Clifford Chance, we believe in bringing the client - both internal and external - to the centre of everything we do. To do this we need to understand, anticipate and fulfil the unique needs and expectations of each client. We call this "Client Focus" and to help deliver this core part of our business strategy, we want to recruit people who not only excel in their field but who are also client focused.
We are looking for people who:
can demonstrate a keen interest and enthusiasm to understand their Stakeholder's priorities;
are self-starters but also team players ready to help others and contribute to the overall success;
listen, understand, question and deliver; and
are reliable and responsive, and worked in an environment of "client first"
In short, we are looking for people who are motivated by client satisfaction and who strive to exceed the expectations of their clients. Equal Opportunities
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants and employees regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity or origin, disability, creed or religion, sexual orientation or age.