Finance Associate - Associate Programme in Crystal International
We recruit high-calibre graduates with a passion for the garment industrial to join our Associate Programme. We prepare Associates to become our top leaders through diversified programme as well as navigating the career in the highway to leadership. It is stretching and rewarding. No matter where you are on your career journey, you will continue to grow professionally and personally with us. We continually invest to help you build the right skills to succeed in Crystal.
We have six function-specific Associate Programmes – Business, Finance, Human Resources, Information System, Production and Technical
– across our 3 divisions, Knits, Denim and Intimate. Our programmes are designed to unleash the potential of our young talents and to develop their leadership capabilities.
We are looking for driven individuals who can make that change in taking the Garment Industry to the next level.
To become our Finance Associate
, you will first go through a comprehensive orientation, which enhances your understanding of our corporate culture and management practices, acquisition of basic garment manufacturing and products knowledge for building a good foundation to excel.
During the Programme, you will have an opportunity to participate in different functions of the finance department for example financial reporting, management accounting, internal & external audit etc. We will develop your industry knowledge so that you can provide professional advice, able to plan and organize on business plan. You will also receive a series of management and leadership skills training to build management capabilities and broaden your internal networks.
- University graduates in Account, Finance or any related subjects
- Fresh graduates with less than 2 years of working experience
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong self-motivation and drive to achieve excellence
- A good team player with strong communication skill and analytical mind-set
- Capable of serving as a role model for displaying openness, teamwork and integrity
- Passionate in garment and fashion industrial
- Willing to station in oversea for a short or long term assignments
- HK Candidates: 16th Dec 2019 - 15th March 2020
- Overseas Candidates: 16th Dec 2019 - 29th Feb 2020
We offer an attractive remuneration package including a competitive salary, fringe benefits and career path to the right candidates. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose.