Datum is building the decentralized database platform and data marketplace of the future. #TakeBackYourData #GetPaid
What began with an idea just 8 months ago has since transformed into a 10,000 strong community of passionate users and advocates all around the world. We believe that our future is in our own hands and blockchain and tokenization will play a big role in disrupting the data titans that are hogging our data in their centralized data silos. Help us unlock the immense knowledge and value that lies in the vast amounts of data generated every day by us, all of us.
It’s vital that we have the brightest minds to turn vision into reality. If you thrive on working in a fast paced, collaborative and stimulating environment and relish difficult challenges, then we want to speak to you.
Writer - Part-time
Datum is looking for a part-time writer to create compelling long-form content ranging from blog posts, product description to articles across our Datum’s official blog website (https://blog.datum.org/). As a writer, you will be responsible for regularly producing various content types from conceptualization to completion related to blockchain technology, big data, data security/privacy or cryptocurrency, proofreading and editing content produced by other members of the marketing team while working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager.
What we offer
- Should have a Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communication, or Translation but this is not compulsory as long as you have a proven track record in writing/editing (Those who are currently enrolled as Undergraduate/Graduate will be considered)
- Be fluent or Native in English
- Have superb writing/editing skills, as well as the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively
- Have the ability to consistently meet the deadline
- Be able to deliver 2-3 articles (250-1500 words) per week
- Be extremely detail-oriented to ensure accurate and precise article before publishing
- Have great understanding or willingness/passion to learn about blockchain industry
- Fast-paced startup with great growth opportunities in an international working environment
- Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
- Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
- Strong company culture with weekly gatherings and off-site team outings
- A collaborative and open work space located in the heart of Central Hong Kong
- Casual dress code – so bust out those flip flops
- Competitive Salary + Incentive Bonus
Please provide at least two writing samples to demonstrate your level of writing skill.
*Working hours can be negotiable*
Please email email@example.com quoting reference V1 or apply below.