Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.The Role
Deliveroo's Account Management team works towards ensuring that our partners have an amplified reach to our customer base with unparalleled service levels. We are consultants providing restaurants with data-driven insights to help grow their businesses. We are a group of dynamic team players that work together to achieve a common goal. If you love the food scene and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing working environment, then come join us!As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Manage a portfolio of Deliveroo's most strategically important restaurant groups, including high sales volume drivers and global restaurant brands
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in your portfolio
- Manipulate and analyze data to drive growth and profitability, both for your partners and for Deliveroo
- Work cross functionally with other departments (Marketing, Operations, Deliveroo for Business) to drive new initiatives and problem solve
Life at Deliveroo
- Minimum of 1-2 years of account management experience in a relevant industry
- Good knowledge of the restaurant industry is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commercially minded and results oriented; data driven approach to solving problems
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships
- You must be a self-starter, a hard worker and a well organised teamplayer
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we're always looking for new ideas and we're very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven't even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company's success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up's around.