Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.What you'll be doing...
You'll have full ownership over the Engagement and Support divisions of the Operations department, engaging and supporting over 7000 riders in Hong Kong. You'll need to have experience managing a team, and always put development, progression and performance at the front of your mind. You'll build solid relationships with riders and foster a close-knit community within the group. Your role will have a direct impact on rider lifecycles and brand values, which is pivotal in driving the long term success when working with riders.You will...
Skills you'll need...
- Engage and support over 7000 riders in Hong Kong
- Build solid relationships with riders and foster a close-knit community within the riders group
- Analyse riders' metrics and demographics of the group, execute initiatives and actions to build winning lifecycle propositions
- Lead and execute local engagement strategies, prioritising the right projects to meet riders' needs
- Build the Deliveroo value proposition through different engagement activities, such as events, partnerships or benefit offerings
- Evaluate and enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of Deliveroo's operational support to our riders
- Creativity to contribute to discussion and projects around riders' campaigns
- Be inquisitive and curious to challenge the status quo in a fast-paced working environment
- Critical thinking across different scenarios and ability to suggest tactical recommendations
- Numerical skills, strong enough with stats and excel to quickly identify issues
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with great attention to details
- Effective communication to influence external and internal stakeholders
Life at Deliveroo
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Snacks and drinks provided (although not unlimited, you will never go thirsty or hungry)
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Additional leave days for years of service
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we're always looking for new ideas and we're very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven't even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.Diversity and Inclusion
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company's success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up's around.Apply now to continue the conversation.