Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.What you'll be doing...
We're looking for a great Customer Care Supervisor to join our growing Customer Care Operations Team. You have to be very proactive in this role with the ability to solve problems on the spot and think outside the box - ludicrous ideas are welcome! A fun personality is a plus, making the team laugh, all whilst setting a great example and maintaining a professional working relationship.You will...
Skills you'll need...
- Monitor the customer experience from order placement through to delivery completion
- Proactively liaise with riders / restaurants to ensure orders run smoothly
- Provide feedback to the rest of the Customer Care team to ensure that all issues are resolved quickly
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and queries - particularly those of an escalated nature
- Ensure constant clear communication within the Customer Care team to uphold complete transparency with new processes, issues, general updates etc.
- Supervise a large team of customer care associates. This also includes motivating them and keep spirits high to ensure targets are met
- Continuously monitor the metrics of the team - % of late orders, average delivery time and speed of response / efficiency in dealing with customer enquiries
- Identify issues with processes or gaps in data and tackling it. This then needs to be clearly communicated to your manager - along with a tangible solution
- Take ownership of any tasks set and ensure all deadlines are met by being super organised
- Review the current operation and working with the manager to set up new processes to streamline and improve the customer experience
- Leading the team in the absence of the Manager - this will include reporting to Head of Customer Operations, attending team meetings, firmwide meetings, international CS meetings and more
Life at Deliveroo
- Diploma or above in any disciplines (or have relevant life experience!)
- Must be fluent in both written and verbal English and Chinese
- Previous QA experience is a plus
- 2 years specifically in Customer Care preferably at team/shift leader level or above
- Customer Service systems knowledge is a plus (Zendesk, Zopim, NVM..)
- Proven ability to work in a very dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial organisation with little supervision
- Strong planning and organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Proven ability to achieve numerous goals in a timely manner, exercising good judgment and sound decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adjust to different ways of learning
- A sense of humour
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we're always looking for new ideas and we're very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven't even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.Diversity and Inclusion
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company's success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up's around.Apply now to continue the conversation.