Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.The team:
Our Account Management team own and manage our restaurant relationships. As Deliveroo continues to scale, we become a major revenue channel for restaurants - aside from providing best-in-class support, we are restaurant consultants that use data-driven insight and industry knowledge to help our partner restaurants' grow. The Account Managers are a passionate, dynamic group of team players that collaborate together and cross functionally with other departments... and of course, they're fun, personable, and great at building relationships!
This role requires a commercial driven and outgoing individual that can build solid relationships with all types of personalities in the F&B industry. It will also require the person to be able to lead, develop, mentor and coach a large team. Ultimately, this person is responsible for maintaining and expanding and solidifying our restaurant relationships.What you will be doing:
What skills you'll need:
- Define and lead our Account Management strategy in Singapore
- Manage a team of 10+ account managers
- Coach, mentor, develop, and motivate the team to perform and meet targets
- You'll use data to drive account management strategy and ensure our relationships are healthy and growing
- You'll own relationships with key restaurant industry stakeholders, with a focus on building relationships and increasing profitability
- You'll manage a large portfolio of restaurants, driving restaurant performance through data analysis and industry knowledge to maximise order volume and growth potential
- You'll coordinate with cross-functional departments to engage support for activities aimed to drive business growth and ensure operational efficiency (Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, Corporate)
- Leverage our restaurants as new customer acquisition channels and Deliveroo brand ambassadors
- Create and execute on new processes that optimize the way our team functions internally
You'll be reporting in to the Commercial Director. You will have managed teams of 5+ account managers with mixed levels of seniority and have 3 years+ managerial experience.
Benefits and Diversity
- You'll be a self starter, capable of driving yourself to your teams targets.
- You'll be outgoing and a strong communicator whether face to face, through phone or email
- You'll be comfortable looking at and interpreting data to influence and inform business decisions
- You'll have 3+ years experience managing and motivating teams of 5+ people
- You'll have a track record of business development success
- You'll want to drive best-practice and take your team with you
- 20 days Annual Leave
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Never go thirsty: Coffee machine and stocked fridges
- Daily breakfast, healthy snacks and fruits
- Group insurance covering hospitalisation & surgical, extended major medical, medical outpatient & outpatient specialist and dental
- Voluntary dependent insurance
- Parent friendly working culture with Enhanced Maternity & Paternity benefit and Mother's room available in office
- Monthly social events and end of year parties
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up's around