Our restaurant technology products and commercial services provide our portfolio of +100,000 restaurant partners globally a path to long term growth: a key part of our mission to become the definitive food company.
We are looking for someone to help our restaurant partners with their day to day inquiries as a part of our Partner Service team. This is a junior role, the primary focus is in administration duties and menus creation. You will be responsible to answer inquiries by our restaurant partners over the phone and through email. This is a role for a motivated, self starter who is looking for a job that has career advancement opportunities.What you'll be doing
- Assist our restaurants' partners by answering their enquiries through the hotline and email
- Create and amend menus for our restaurants' partners in an efficient manner
- Ensure data accuracy when maintaining restaurants' records
- Providing feedback to relevant teams to help improve our restaurants' experience
- Work closely with the wider Commercial Team and the Customer Care team in ensuring service levels are met
- Excellent skills in English and Cantonese, proficiency in English and Chinese word-processing
- Ability to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and problem solve to point of resolution
- Cheerful personality, good team player and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Working experience in customer service sector is an advantage
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.