Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.What you'll be working on
Job requirements and things we'd like to see in you
- A lot of hiring! The APAC recruitment team supports business hiring which for Deliveroo is everything non-tech across 5 markets: Australia, UAE, Kuwait, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
- You'll partner with senior stakeholders on end to end recruitment and drive it rather than support it. We'll be a strategic hiring partner to the business.
- Coaching hiring managers and XFN partners on long-term hiring plans and serving as a brand ambassador for Deliveroo.
- You'll be responsible for mentoring and elevating fellow members of the recruitment team.
- This is not a role for an executor, this is a role for someone who is passionate about building a recruiting muscle within a growing organization. From interview training and candidate onboarding to partnering with our teammates in the EU and the UK, you'll be taking a holistic approach to recruitment not simply filling headcount.
- 1-2 years recruitment experience, preferably in-house recruitment.
- You're experienced in full lifecycle recruiting, such as researching, sourcing, talent mapping, designing processes, a working understanding of local employment laws, organizational structures, and salary trends.
- Proactivity. You identify gaps and develop innovative hiring solutions that can help our organization and our management team scale a highly engaged and inclusive team.
- People skills. You're able to develop business cases and meet stakeholder requirements, while building and managing internal and external partnerships.
- A passion for an amazing and seamless interview experience for both candidates and hiring teams.
- You thrive in an environment of unrelenting pace. The ability to multitask, juggle a bunch of stuff at once but also, somehow manage to be super organised at the same time is key here.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- This is a 6 month fixed term contract opportunity based in our Hong Kong office.
- Most importantly, you love food and are excited about influencing the way people eat globally!
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company's success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up's around.