When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London over 5 years ago and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. Fast forward 5 years and we operate in 14 countries with over 50,000 riders who deliver orders from 50,000 restaurants in over 200 cities worldwide.The Role
Deliveroo's Account Management team works towards ensuring that our partners have an amplified reach to our customer base with unparalleled service levels. We are consultants providing restaurants with data-driven insights to help grow their businesses. We are a group of dynamic team players that work together to achieve a common goal. If you love the food scene and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing working environment, then come join us!
As part of the Account Management team you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the account management team in managing a portfolio of restaurants with a focus on building lasting relationships and increasing profitability/revenue
- Analyzing data on different markets and drive initiatives to increase revenues for partners
- Preparing business cases and reviews for partners
- Working with cross-functional departments to drive business growth (Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, Corporate)
- Conceptualizing, strategizing and operationalizing initiatives and campaigns for the Commercial team
- Ad-hoc tasks relevant to the Commercial team's requirements
After this internship, you will
- An interest in food is great here. It's a place to unleash the foodie in you.
- Excellent attention to detail, people skills and organisation skills.
- Demonstrate experience using Microsoft Excel and related project/program management applications to drive best practice
- Experience with data dashboard tools and SQL is a plus
- You must be a self-starter as we'll look for you to manage your own time and priorities here.
- Able to commit for 3 months - 6 months preferred.
Life at Deliveroo
- Have increased your organisational and communication skills;
- Have gained knowledge about data-driven insights (and why this is so important to our business and our clients);
- Have gained knowledge about the Food and Delivery Industry in Singapore / APAC;
- Know what it entails to work in a fast-paced scale-up with LOT's of dynamics and daily challenges.
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we're always looking for new ideas and we're very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven't even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.