When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.What you'll be doing:
The skills you'll need:
- You'll champion Restaurant marketing & promotions across Hong Kong
- You'll work collaboratively with commercial teams, product team, other local marketing leads and our restaurant partners to deliver best-in-class Joint Business Plans, co-marketing strategies and promotional programs to deliver business results.
- You'll define the strategy for restaurant marketing including how to support different segments of restaurants to maximise volume & value of orders. You'll do this by leading the marketing conversation with our key accounts and high potential restaurants
- You'll develop best-in-class 'painting the town teal' restaurant visibility strategy across both physical and digital spaces.
- You'll deliver scalable, high impact 'paint the town teal' initiatives by designing framework for new and existing program experimentation and tracking to increase the scale of success
- You'll be obsessed with restaurants: partnering with them to ensure mutual success
- You'll be managing a team: setting clear goals, planning resources and coaching them to be high performers by creating and communicating an inspiring vision for the team and related teams, establishing team culture that aligns with Deliveroo's values
Benefits and Diversity
- You'll understand hyper-localised marketing and understand how to apply these techniques to our restaurant partners
- Demonstrable career in marketing across B2B2C
- Proven capability in multi-channel marketing strategies and deployment, data-informed decision making processes and performance-based marketing approach
- Highly collaborative and possesses excellent communication skills with a passion for building strong relationships. You'll be comfortable influencing, motivating and managing external stakeholders as well as internal teams
- You'll be open to change and happy to learn new things and try doing things differently
- You'll have good knowledge of the Hong Kong restaurant scene
- You'll be a fluent Cantonese speaker, with good written & spoken English
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches - food Deliveroo'd to the office, and tons of team social events
- Deliveroo PLUS - order from Deliveroo with no delivery fee
- Gym and phone subsidies
- Free subscription to online learning platform, Coursera
- Standard health and dental insurance coverage
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company's success.We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up's around.