Customer Service is the cornerstone of Deliveroo. Although our business is mostly automated, things do break and for our Customers this means that them receiving great quality food can be impacted - not good!
We need to ensure that if we let Customers down they are dealt with in a proactive manner and ensure we look to fix the problem from re-occuring for other Customers.
This is where you come in! You'll be championing our Customers as well as supporting our Rider fleet and Partnered Restaurants to deliver great quality local food to a very hungry public. We're looking for an awesome individual who isn't afraid to roll their sleeves up and who isn't afraid of hard work.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Expand your customer experience on a different platform to a more personal brand experience.
- Monitoring the corporate customer experience from order placement through to delivery completion
- Constantly trying to improve the corporate customer experience by analyzing operational performance alongside your manager
- Giving regular input to elevate performance to ensure targets are met
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints and queries - particularly those of an escalated nature
- Manage live chat, emails and calls from corporate clients and maintain a great customer experience
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Providing signature quality service handling to customers/delivery partners for a higher satisfaction rate/retention.
- Handles complex day to day issue or edge cases escalated by Firstline service team.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to create a healthy relationship with team members in local and remote offices.
- Providing special attention to corporate accounts by
- providing a higher customer service experience.
- Looking out for Large/ Bulk orders that require manual assignments
- in relations to rider supply.
- A calm temperament to handle disputes and emergency scenarios.
- Able to spot and fix problems before others have even realized there may be one.Able to use your own initiative and solve Live operational problems in innovative ways.
- Minimum availability of 3 - 4 shifts a week, including one shift on the weekend and/or an evening.40 hr/week.
- Have a real impact on the Company's growth and evolution
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Work with people who love what they do everyday
- BIG Friday lunches - Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start- ups around