When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London over 5 years ago and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. Fast forward 5 years and we operate in 13 countries with over 50,000 riders who deliver orders from 50,000 restaurants in over 200 cities worldwide.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want, when they want, where they want it. We're changing the game for riders, restaurants, and consumers.
And we're still just getting started...
The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense. The global food market is valued at £7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. Contrast that with the digital disruption of countless other industries - from banking and travel to retail and communications - it's clear that our journey in the food sector has only just begun.
Key Account Manager
Our Account Management team own and manage our restaurant relationships.As Deliveroo continues to scale, we become a major revenue channel for restaurants - aside from providing best-in-class support, we are restaurant consultants that use data-driven insight and industry knowledge to help our partner restaurants' grow.The AMs are a passionate, dynamic group of team players that work well together and cross functionally with other departments...and of course, they're fun, personable, and great at building relationships!
As a key account manager, you will be responsible for:
- Manage a portfolio of Deliveroo's most strategically important restaurant groups, including high sales volume drivers and global restaurant brands
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in your portfolio
- Manipulate and analyze data to drive growth and profitability, both for your partners and for Deliveroo
- Work cross functionally with other departments (Marketing, Operations ,Corporate, Customer Service) to drive new initiatives and problem solve:
- Minimum of 5 years of account management experience in a relevant industry
- Good knowledge of the restaurant industry is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships
- Must be fluent in Cantonese and English
- Demonstrate strong competency using Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practice
- You must be a self-starter and well organised. If you don't have that, you won't excel here
We are a young company with dynamic growth, so you must be prepared to work hard and show continued commitment and dedication to the business.
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches - food Deliveroo'd to the office, and tons of team social events
- Deliveroo PLUS - order from Deliveroo with no delivery fee
- Gym and phone subsidies
- Standard health and dental insurance coverage
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverseit can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around.