Easyship is a technology company that provides innovative shipping tools for eCommerce sellers of the future.
We believe any business should be able to ship worldwide effortlessly, and work tirelessly to tear down this last barrier of worldwide eCommerce.
We have a global workforce that operates strategically from North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, and we’re always looking for talent that will propel our rocket ship even higher.
Join our diverse team of developers, sales, and marketing professionals to revolutionize an old-school industry. Help us build the most complete online shipping portal!Position Title: Senior Front End Developer (Angular)Reports to: Lead Web DeveloperKey Relationships: Tech Team and Design teamJob Purpose:
to combine the art of design with the art of programming by implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in a web application. Job Responsibilities:
What you can expect from us
- To develop new user-facing features;
- To build reusable code and eventually libraries for future use;
- To ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- To collaborate with other team members and stakeholders;
- To share your experience and continue to learn;
- To optimize application for maximum speed, scalability and maintainability; and
- To be active in the developer community.
Extra perks / Benefits
- Flat team: Work side by side with the co-founding team;
- Flexible startup life. Work hard and take time when you need it;
- Great ownership from day one. Build your learning curve. Possibilities are limitless and just depend on you;
- Highly vibrant and international environment; and
- Play with us! We work hard and play hard. Join our dinners, junk boats and sport sessions.
- Equity plan;
- Gym membership;
- Unlimited paid sick leave; and
- Unique company culture and traditions.
Requirements Skills & Personal Qualities:Essential
Nice to have
- Proficient knowledge of ES5 and ES6;
- Proficient knowledge of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Proficient knowledge of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- Good understanding of AngularJS and Vue.js;
- Ability to make pragmatic engineering decisions with timeline constraints;
- Strong communication skills and and interest in UX/UI;
- Proficient understanding of Git; and
- Able to implement clean/maintainable code.
Tools we use:
- Familiar with Node.js;
- Familiar with web animations (svg and css).
- Ruby on Rails/AngularJS/Vue.js
- Third party APIs such as UPS, Fedex, Shopify, WooCommerce, Stripe, and more